29 Jul Reclaim The Night 2019
This year we invite you to join the collective of community women who will be supported by BRISSC, WWILD & Zig Zag to organize Reclaim the Night 2019. Reclaim the Night began in 1977 and is an international event to speak out against male violence against women and our right to safety. You are invited to join this historic movement.
Reclaim the Night aims to:
- To increase public awareness about violence against women
- To challenge the dominant patriarchal social and political structure which disadvantages women and children
- Confront common myths and stereotypes that feed rape culture
- Give a platform to women as survivors of domestic and sexual violence
- Increase community and solidarity