The Women’s Community Aid (WCAA) is the management body for these services. We appreciate hearing your complaint as it gives us information that will help us to improve the services we provide.
When we receive a complaint, we will do our best to take appropriate action to resolve problems.
We believe you have the right to:
• Have your complaint or concern dealt with fairly and quickly.
• Decide whether to be assisted by a support person or advocate of your choice.
• Have an interpreter.
• Have your complaint treated confidentially.
Any complaint will not result in reduction of services or recriminatory action.
To make a complaint you can:
• Approach a worker of your choice with your complaint and have it documented.
• Ask a support person/advocate of your choice (e.g. friend or a worker from another service) to make the complaint on your behalf.
• Request an interpreter - ask a worker or call TIS 131450.
• Contact Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Commission - 1300 656 419
• Contact Anti-Discrimination Commission QLD - 1300 130 670
• Contact Funding Body: Department of Communities, Child Safety and Disability Services - 1800 080 464
• Write a letter of complaint directly to the Management Body (Women’s Community Aid Association) at Women’s Community Aid Association, Complaints Sub-Collective, 15 Morrissey Street, Woolloongabba 4102.
• Complete the form below.
I would Like to*
Provide feedbackMake a complaint
I would like a response*
If yes, how would you prefer us to contact you?
- please select-PhoneEmailMailNone of these
My feedback or complaint is in reference to*
BRISSCBrisbane Southwest SupportSheltaWCAA
Details of my feedback or complaint*
0 of 10000 max characters
Do you consent to us using your feedback (DE-IDENTIFIED) for statistical purposes?
If you would like us to contact you to discuss your comments, please provide your contact details below. If you wish to remain anonymous but would still like a response, please complete your details below omitting your name. Please be aware that by filling out our online form we will protect your privacy and your personal details will not be shared with any third-party .
Mobile or telephone number
I currently identify as
AboriginalTorres Strait IslanderCulturally and Linguistisally Diverse (CALD)Prefer not to answerOther
Primary language spoken
if you chose other what is your primary language?
I require an interpreter
Do you have any special needs we must take into consideration? (if yes, please specify)
If your preferred contact is via post, please provide your postal address.
Suburb or Town
We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with valuable feedback. If you chose to have us respond to your feedback or complaint, please allow us at least a week to get back to you via phone or email and two weeks via post.